Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI Construction Kit with Bluetooth Speaker Stand Kit and FM Radio Upgrade Module - Wand Company
- Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI Construction Kit (Like new. Never assembled)
- Pip-Boy Stand/Bluetooth Speaker Kit Replica Kit (Like new. Never assembled)
- The Pip-Boy Radio Upgrade Module (Like new. Never assembled)
Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI Construction Kit
Using the Vault-Tec tools provided, and following the fully illustrated instructions, you will see how easy it is to combine fabric, molded and cast parts, metal bolts, grilles, screws and cables to create one of the most important pieces of Vault-Tec equipment. Take care and learn well; your survival just might depend upon it.
- Authoritative: The only officially-licensed Pip-Boy 2000 replica.
- Authentic: Vault-Tec through-and-through; nothing comes closer to the real thing.
- Original tools: Vault-Tec has supplied everything you need to build this masterpiece: no paint or glue needed.
- Working mechanisms: Spring-loaded buttons and a holotape ejection mechanism.
- Over 100 parts: Huge level of intricate detail for an authentic look once assembled.
- Easy to build: No specialist skills are necessary for this project. The easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions take you through the rewarding process of creating this legendary piece of RobCo hardware in the comfort of your own home.
Pip-Boy Stand/Bluetooth Speaker Kit Replica Kit
The self-assembly Pip-Boy Stand Kit comprises over 60 components and pre-built sub-assemblies, enabling any fan, with no previous electronics skills, to build their own fully functioning Bluetooth speaker which is also an accurate, display-grade prop replica of the RobCo Pip-Boy 2000 Stand. It’s the perfect way to display your Pip-Boy.
The Pip-Boy Radio Upgrade Module
A fully functional FM radio and vacuum tube illumination upgrade for the Pip-Boy 2000, supplied with power cells, which is easy to install and fun to use with its real FM radio functionality, 20 fantasy in-universe Wasteland broadcasts and crackling vacuum tubes. It has to be the finest Wasteland tone-quality you’ll ever hear.*Stock photos are used for reference purposes only. Actual photos can be provided upon request.